Financial Futures is a fee-only personal financial planning and investment management firm located in Manasquan, New Jersey and serving clients nationwide.
Our mission is to give you peace of mind regarding your finances and to advise and guide you through making the on-going financial decisions in your life as you and your family grow and change.
- To help our clients achieve their financial goals.
- To ensure that our clients are financially prepared for life uncertainties.
- To provide our clients with peace of mind regarding their financial situation.
- To improve our clients understanding of the financial markets.
We begin with a complimentary introductory meeting to discuss your goals and concerns and Financial Futures’ philosophy and approach to financial planning and investment management.
Once you decide to engage Financial Futures, the data gathering phase begins. We discuss and gather specific information pertaining to your current financial situation and your financial goals.
A written personal financial plan is completed and presented to you along with a list of action items needed to be completed to achieve your financial goals.
Financial Futures works with you to implement your financial plan. This step may include setting a spending and savings budget, allocating investment choices and purchasing insurance products.
Fee Only Compensation
Financial Futures is an independent fee-only firm. We are compensated solely through direct fees paid by our clients. We do not accept any payments from brokerages, custodians, attorneys, insurance agents, or mutual fund companies.
This fee-only structure allows us to deliver objective advice – unencumbered by product-driven commissions and uninfluenced by outside compensation sources.
Financial Futures does not sell any products – only our services.
|If you would like to learn more about Financial Futures and the services we provide,
contact us via our online form, or by calling direct at 1-732-722-7289.
Jorie Barnett Johnson
holds the Certified Financial Planner® designation and has over 20 years experience in the financial services industry.
Ms. Johnson began her career with Prudential in Boston in their Institutional Real Estate Group, managing over $500 million in commercial real estate and mortgages. Ms. Johnson then moved to Granite Partners, an investment bank in New York City, where she worked with institutional investors. After Granite Partners, Ms. Johnson moved back home to New Jersey and joined Lenox, Inc. working in their corporate finance department.
After ten years in corporate and institutional finance, Ms. Johnson decided to shift her focus to helping individuals with their personal finances.
- Graduated Cum Laude from Boston College’s Honors Program with a Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Finance.
- Recipient of Boston College’s Dean’s Letter of Commendation.
- Completed Fairleigh Dickinson University’s Financial Planning Program.
- Passed the Certified Financial Planner® exam.
- Attended the Financial Planning Association’s Residency Program.
- Member of NAPFA, the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors.
- Member of FPA, the Financial Planning Association.
- Member of The Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey.
Ms. Johnson has been quoted in:
- Wall Street Journal
- New York Times
- Money Magazine
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine
- Business Week
- The Newark Star Ledger
- The Career Advisor
- Investor’s Business Daily
Ms. Johnson currently resides in Wall Township, NJ with her husband and their two children. She enjoys reading, gourmet cooking, watching football, traveling and spending time with her family at the beach.